Acoustic 2D pulse test cases with different spatial absorbing layers
The objective of the acoustic 2D pulse examples are to introduce the following
features in Musubi:
- Define a function (pulse) to use it for boundary conditions.
- Define absorbing layer as source term.
- Setup of different sponges as listed below.
Here are the list of test cases to learn these features in Musubi:
In these test cases, in addition to the aforementioned features, you will also
learn how to:
- Create a mesh with boundaries using Seeder.
- Post-processing nd visualization in Paraview.
- Create a 2D plot using Gleaner tool. Gleaner is a Python tool which
extracts data from Musubi ascii output and uses matplotlib in python library
to create a plot.