The objective of the channel 2D examples are to introduce the following
features in Musubi:
- Boundary conditions to define pressure and velocity at the boundaries.
- Q-Values at boundaries to improve the accuracy of boundary conditions.
- Multilevel simulations
- Non-Newtonian models.
- External forces.
Here is the list of test cases to learn these features in Musbi:
In these test cases, in addition to the aforementioned features,
you will also learn how to:
- Create a mesh with boundaries using Seeder.
- Post-processing nd visualization in Paraview.
- Create a 2D plot using Gleaner tool. Gleaner is a Python tool which
extracts data from Musubi ascii output and uses matplotlib in python library
to create a plot.